Monday 9 November 2009

Back AGAIN

So, after the FAIL of my 1st and 2nd attempts at Project365... well, let's just give it up as a bad job.

SO, what else do I do? I mope, giggle and create.

A friend, let's call her Magsy Malone, a fellow creative type, she shoots out genius ideas like...

Well she suggests that I start a blog. This is hard- I'm from the era of live journal, so part of me wants to say "I didn't eat breakfast until half 1 in the afternoon, it was muesli and a banana. Tonight I'm cooking cannelloni for my family. My puppy just ate a crispy brown leaf from our living room floor and last night my brother fed her some beer." But I KNOW I should be writing, "I'm inspired by the artists and crafters I've befriended, as well as blogs. I recently made lace and tomorrow am visiting Kioskiosk which is in line with Invest In Nottingham"

....my puppy just caught a fly that she has had her eye on for the past 10 minutes, but it got free... until it was again caught and eaten.

See!?!?!?! How ever will I stay on track with keeping this a creative blog!?!?

xx
Cherise/ Cherries


No comments:

Post a Comment